Nav Bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Office Turban

 {Skirt and Turban - Thrifted, Shirt- Ross, and Shoes- Target (old), Necklace- Gift}

Hey guys! This is just a quick post of what I wore to the office yesterday! I love that I am able to dress so freely at my internship! The shirt was uber comfortable and I love this AWESOME deal I got on this skirt and head wrap from the thrift!! Well that is all for now! Thanks for coming by be sure to Follow for more!!! 

ASD




Follow AptStyleDiva


5 comments:

  1. I love how you added that pop of color into your outfit! Very cute outfit btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!!!!! i love that outfit keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...