Nav Bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Music Fave of the Week

So I have been thinking about starting a new "segment"on this blog (segment sounds weird but please go with it) :)
So...I absolutely ADORE music! I know don't we all! But more than just music I love discovering new music!  I can literally be OBSESSED  with a "different" artist every other week :). 

And so came the not so original but absolutely LOVELY idea to do a "Music Fave of the Week". For this week it has to be: The Pipettes! This song is from their 2007 album We Are the Pipettes it is the perfect summer "get up and dance" song and the retro vibe is completely me! 


Now I can not take all the critic for discovering this song! An awesome website that everyone should check out is Songza!!! I found it on StumbleUpon a couple of weeks ago and it is basically the PERFECT combination of 8tracks and Pandora!!! So, Songza is this "Music Concierge" website that has a ton of professional playlists for different music moods, times of the day, and different days of the week! It is truly AWESOME you have to check it out!

Hope you liked this departure from fashion! I am trying to think of different things to add to this blog! So tell me if you liked this! Thanks for coming by! I truly appreciate the support :)

ASD



Follow AptStyleDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...