Nav Bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fluorescent Casualty

{Target Neon Loafers $5!! (similar), Old Navy Jeggings (here), JcPenney Neon Yellow Shirt $4! (similar), Vintage Necklace}

As I have previously stated I am in &heart with neon! I love love these neon pink loafers that I picked up from Target! I got them in the winter and just new that they would be my summer staple! This blouse is also one of my favorites!! I pull this out in the winter, fall and spring that is how much I love bright colors! I love this look because it is so casual and "on-trend" (eye roll at that word right!)! And isn't that what summer is about being cute and comfortable! Thanks for stopping by! For more please follow :)

ASD



Follow AptStyleDiva


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...