Nav Bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Almost That Time of Year Again!

Summer to Fall Transition Wants


{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}


FALL TIME IS COMING!!! I have missed thee! It is always so weird being back to school and it is still summer weather. Almost depressing! However, I am looking forward and here are some of my favorite Fall Transition pieces! Hopefully, It will soon FEEL like its transitioning into Fall time (my favorite season) and I can start wearing boots, tights, and cardigans again!! Oh how I miss thee!!!

Currently, (in personal news) I am trying to gain my barrings at school! It is so hard "getting back into the swing of things" and coming up with a productive schedule! However, I promise that I will have a clear schedule soon and be back with outfit posts and more :) In sadder news, I already have a speech due Thursday (I know crazy right I started back last Thursday!) and I need to get that done and out of the way!

Much ♥

Amanda

Follow AptStyleDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...