Nav Bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Subdued Sensations & Studs

 {Cardigan-Charlotte Russe, Shirt-Old Navy, Necklace-F21, Thrifted Belt and Skirt, Boots-GoJane}


Color-Blocking in the Fall is so fun! If you are scared of the color-blocking trend color-blocking in the Fall is way less intimidating! The colors are less "offense" because they are more subdued. Would you try color-blocking in the Fall? I am sure I will be doing it all through fall and winter.

Much ♥,

Amanda 

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and laid back! It's really a very versatile outfit. Throw on some pumps and it's a completely different look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks it is one of my favorite things about Fall!

      Delete
  3. i love the outfit especially the boots ♥ would you mind to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love supporting fellow bloggers!

      Delete
  4. I recently discovered your blog and I love it, so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can find out more here: http://wp.me/p2tSMI-e0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the necklace & shoes!

    I nominated you for an award over at my blog!

    Fashionably,
    Kara
    www.buyanymeansnecessary.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...